Wednesday, September 19, 2007

He's Got Next

J-Hood is about to kill shit "not to mention a workaholic i love all nighters...new king of new york simple as that." He's so ready to spazz out he'll forget to shout his label out on every track. OOOO-DDDD-GGGG! I know, I was like ' ain't dude like 35?' But dude got to get his shine! He's breaking out of his shell, his cocoon. He'll soon "spread his wings and fly... butterfly" (minus the MC, literally). I don't know what D-Block expected? You can't keep a beast caged! Thought: J-Hood's debut album title: I Wonder Why The Caged Beast Sings. Sooner or later Hood was going to break out and steal on someone. Styles, or whatever he calls him self these days, and Jada are going to need to answer questions. A press conference addressing their dereliction in promoting J-Hood to the halls of glory amongst D-Block affiliates would be nice. Shit, I'll give them a box of Kleenex box too, because they just lost their spirit. I mean, he was buried under D-Block's other garbage and moldy food also known as Bucky, Bully and Straw.

J-Hood is going to be like finding 5 bucks in your the back pocket of jeans you wore 3 years ago.

I feel bad for Hood. I wish him the best: he is gonna go gully on beats and end up sonning cats so much so he'll have to toss their shredded cadavers in the Hudson. When longevity comes into play, Hood missed the school bus (literally). Jada and company kept him up in lock and key like the Goonies dude Sloth; even his growth was stunted (literally too). He looks like Beetle Juice in that YouTube video, standing behind 50 and all. It's like Hood, you ain't a kid anymore, you're 33 and aging. He's going to put it down but people ain't going to want to hear him.






J-Hood's Possibilities:
The Roc... He could leap frog Peedi Peedi.
G-Unit... Does he know how to do dishes? W
ould he be so privileged to lick the sweat of Tony Yoyo's balls?
So So Def... What did happened to Sun Ny?
Bad Boy... G-Dep. G-Dep. G-Dep. And The Lox.
Dipset... 40 & Hell Motherfuckin Rell are looking unbeatable nowadays.
TSS... Can you name anyone else on TSS?

I will say Hood's thoughts on "Who Ima Sign To?" are questionable. He's either got some balls or his $623 a month social security check ain't enough. It's like what would Diddy do for you, Hood? Hood must have got so wet dreaming this up "I fuck with Diddy yo, you think I give a fuck if he dance up in my video (take that, take that)". Yelling "GGGGG"... dem fighting words. Yeah, signing with G-Unit "ride around in bulletproof trucks." Hood goes gay with "Ayo Hov... whisper at yo boy!" What men whisper at me besides them bisexual twinz? Hood said "Jigga what it is, you know I remind you of yourself." Like 94/95 Jigga! "Should I sign with JD to get closer to Janet?" JD may like threesomes but not Janet.

Unless Hood can prosper real hard on his own, he's going to sink fast. Without D-Block and his avid fan base from there, he's now back at zero. Maybe Sheek kicked Hood out of D-Block, maybe he didn't. With Hood's D-Block diss track he sounds like a lost puppy dog with no collar around his neck... as one dude said on
Hood's MySpace: "Go back home!"

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS SITE SUCKS!...WHEN I SEE THIS DESIGN I LOOK AWAY AND GO TO AN OTHER SITE!...U GOT GOOD MUSIC, BUT TRY TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF YOUR SITE MAN, WHEN U DO DAT, THIS SITE COULD BAAAANG!4REAL HOLLA

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger The Major said...

Apprecitate the thoughts. I would change the design if I knew web shit but I'm quite illiterate when it comes to websites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home