Friday, July 07, 2006

A Call For Weird Al


From the man who brought us “Like a Surgeon”, “Eat It”, “Amish Paradise” and “All About the Pentiums” has his own crunk song hitting the airwaves, have you heard it?
Snap Ya Buttcheeks by Weird Al Yankovic

[Intro:]
What's smellinin'? Dis ya boy Little Jonhson! BME Dik
What's up E-85 What's smellinin'?
What's up Sean Saul? What's smellinin'?
Hey! Now ladies and gentlemen it's about dat time
To turn this thang on out Now let me see everybody do this Hey! Let's go
[Hook: (2x)]
Snap yo buttcheeks! Do tha step!
You can do it all by yo self!
Let me see you do it! Ay!
Let me see you do it! Ay!

[Little Johnson:]Snap yo buttcheeks and then rock wit it
Do it, do it, do it, do it, gon drop it
do a squat wit it, put your bum & hips in it,
All my ladies let me see ya put grunt face in it
You can't do like me, In that Biffy I'm all by myself
I do it so good, lookin at me might hurt yourself
What's smellinin', what's up
Got da gluets pumped up
What's smellinin', what's up
Got Chilies up my butt
I farted, It stank
I'm on frijoles negros, I can't thank
I'm @ Taco Bell, to go
don't know how tha hell I'm gettin to that porcelain throne

[Hook: (2x)]

[E-85:]Straight from da corn fields, posted in tha 'A'
Bout to hit tha Talledega, we been drivin' all day
Snortin' on some yellow Yay, starting a revolution like Che
Gas prices up, people strapped wit H2’s I’m like nay!
Look around tha world, what do I see
Everybody ridin' side to side on that oil, pricey!
Snappin' they buttcheeks, bouncin' to tha groove
All by they self, that's tha new move
Nigga where I'm from, we like to go dumb
I'm soakin' up tha game, I'm seein' how its done
I ask shawty what they call it, she said tha Shit Palace
Staright from Iowa, I said you good at it
Do what cha do, you and ya crew
They even got playa's and thugs doin' it too
The mo' beans & gyrations I do, tha more it's lookin' to be smooth doo
I's nothing to a boss, I can take a SHIT too

[Hook: (2x)]

[Sean Saul:]Chillin' in tha Wall, yeah we get crunk
Jews poppin' bottles and these bitches gettin' drunk
Rollin' up tha squares, put it in tha air
I'm throwin' up tha Jewish Star to let em' know we in here
Brand new locks, brand new fox
Doin it ol school, sucking that blood from my cock
Yeah I'm from tha Tel 'A', so I'm mortarin' and rockin'
Snappin' my buttcheeks, then reachin' for my kosher hot pocket!
Reppin' my block BITCH!, straight from tha Tel ‘A’
When you snap ya buttcheeks shawty, gotta jerk ya neck
Smokin' from that US, don't fuck wit Arab mess
I bet you can't do it, do it, do it like this
Yeah I'm back to tha track, back to tha snap
1, 2 step, then you gotta arch your back
Dis is how we do it in tha Tel 'Aviv town'
(and if you ain't know) this how it goes down

Hey! Hey! Hey! (goes until fades away)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home