Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What Had Happened Was...



Max B’s one phone call with Jim Jones samples
See, Ha! Me and Jim! (Capo)! We was crusin thru Jerz, (Ha!) you know the pushin that v (Dat Mercialago), top open, wind blowin (Ballin). Melly was throwin money out da top. We paid (Ha!) Gettin Money! (Ya Dig! 125 & Lennox) See we run this city (Dipset), aint no five-o stopping us (Ha!), we stoppin dem (Frisk ‘Em!). My mind was playin tricks on me dat night. Them bright city lights was messin wit my vision (Fly High!), yeah, Jim, like that aero, Ha! I was high as fuck (Purple stuff!). I forgot to mention (Ha!) I’m fly as fuck (Catch me!). My eyes was bloodshot. I was swervin from lane to lane sippin on somethin (Purple stuff!). Yeah, Sizzurp (Purple stuff, Ha!). I had to pull dat whip over man (Dat Check Engine light!). We near my connect so we walked up to da corner store (El Barrio). I see my dude Bundles (Ha! Case Ya’ll Forgot!). Get some cancer sticks (Camels) and head out to finish biz (I’m full. Ha! Hot Cheetos!) Check it! I was like ‘Yo, B! I don’t know you son!’ and my connect go bang bang (Chrome 45). Luckily we picked up Rell on da block outside. He joined us for the Hell of it (July 11… no Dec. 12… No Spring 08). Hell handled it though (I don’t need Cam, I don’t need you Jim). His rugers went pap pap (Poppin Tags!). Shit! If I’d known Rell had rugers in his trunk I’d fucked wit him long time ‘go. Problem was I was Frustrated (POME). I took Rell’s ruger and sent the other motherfucka fishin (Hudson). I just wanted a little action like Jackson. (Samuel L.). Then I was in my moment, felt like the world was mine (Tony Montanta, Ha!). Jim yelled “Squalie” and didn’t heed the Capo’s advice (One Eyed Willie Come Get Me You Stupid Bitch!). Cops was there, lights was bright, again. Tears welled in my eyes man. I don’t wanna go there man. I’m a little dude, who can be very cute and if he looks at me he will bury me (TIP). I mean cats like Rell was there (Hardest Out!). And he aint gotta have tear drops on him to tell me what he can do to a pretty boy like me (Spreadin Cheeks, Ha!). I’ma be lookin thru a glass. But I keep my head up. Stayin Fly (Harlem). Me and Jim wont be able to share our (Ballin!) moments (Chicken Sandwiches fo like $1.50). Worst of all I wont be Ballin (Ballin!). Dipset all Day (Mighty Dip!) The penitentiary walls is (Callin!). Freaky we miss you (I Gets Money). Out 07 (Ecstasy, I ‘on’ wanna talk ‘bout it!). Max B Forever (Ballin!) 2012 (Straight Drop, Ya Dig!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home