Monday, November 20, 2006

It's In God's Hands Now


Don’t ever throw a drink in my face again or I’ll knock the shit out of you. Well, no, I won’t because I’m going to really have to make up with God on that one. Here’s what will happen: upon the stale rum and coke dripping down the left side of my face and thereupon drying and caking instantaneously, God will smack the shit out of you. He will move through my peripheral nervous system like a thunderous current and his counter attack, a swift holy punch, will be felt in your lower jaw. I heard God has a forceful hand in such instances; the pain will ring incessantly for a few hours. You will regret the day you met me, Mike, or rather God because God did it. Blame it on Him. He can shoulder the blame; heck, he created me and through me, he slapped the fuck out of you. Bitch!

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU BELIEVE IN GOD NOW, THAT WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!! SERIOUS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home