Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Greetings From Abroad


Man, good riddance! Saddam so deserved what was coming to him, I mean how many Iraqis – oh yeah, they’re too many insignificant to count (If you are counting, George, you’re coming close: 100,000 to 175,000). See Saddam and I were at an outs; he’d been basking in his newly found “Dictatorship” title, that he’d gotten so arrogant – so arrogant to the point that he actually, genetically modified his testes. That proved to be a crushing blow. He then took my third wife, which was in fact my sister’s daughter, in an act of jilalmadeenaka, roughly translated, it means low blow. That had me steaming. I’m glad for your connection of Saddam and me; it created your wealthy presence and following tumultuous, yet profitable tenure in Iraq and gave me resolution with that greedy son-of-a-bitch. I danced all night long, all be it to Lionel Richie’s great 80s work of the same name. The insurgents? Yeah, that’s kind of my doing. Sorry about those dead, innocent American Freedom Bringers, they got caught in the line. As for those 100,000 Halliburton workers stationed in Iraq getting $100k salaries – Saddam’s Iraq deserves to be rapped! Keep up the never ending job in ruling the world, George.

Your Bestest Bud & “Enemy”
Osama B L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home