Monday, February 12, 2007

A Message From KissMyAss: Sharing is Caring

To clear things up: most of my links are "stolen". However, I call it sharing. If the original person who leaked these files to the internet never Shared, none of us would have anything, right? Or we'd be buying this shit! So cool your jets cat (Kris), remember, you were the one who shamelessly plugged your site on my little message board. With your link drop, it told me: hey I got a site, check it out, I'm sharing too. So what, you mad that I'm sharing. This aint a cometetion Kris. Give + Recieve, that's how I play the game. My site is one of the only sites online that tries to consolidate links and post them in a timely and organized fashion. I aint bragging though. I've been doing this shit blog shit for 8 months and I could have done it a year earlier if I'd thought about it. I get about 150 people a day! You know how much that is? Nothing! But to me, it's something. I don't care about numbers or first to post that hot new Akon song, blah, blah, blah. I don't mean to kick you off your little pedistal Kris, but indeed kiss my ass if you feel I have done you a disservice. If you do not like my way of doing things, then please do not partronize me and go somewhere else for your music. Oh, yeah I'll even shamelessly plugged you again: Music & Media

Thanks again Kris,

Marc S. (KissMyAss)

P.S. If you are done sucking my breast, please wipe your white lips with a cloth and find some attention elsewhere!

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger DP said...

I just got on here, but I appreciate all the music you deliver. Fuck everybody else, keep doing you. Keep dat shit up cuz you keep me up on dat new shit

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Dment3d said...

"Share and share a like" Wouldn't that mean to re-upload in order to keep spreading around? When my link dies, are you going to re-up the music? Seriously, I don't care how many hits you get a day, I get 2,000 or more, big deal? Been doing this since November. Yes, I "shamelessly plugged" my site on your tag bored, more hoping for a link exchange than a leech. As far as your style of organization... nebix, bling forums, hhc, and many other do the same shit. So do what you do.. At least give credit to those who's links your "borrowing".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home