Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Inner Valley Girl: 36 Mafia meets MTV


Like Cammy, can you believe it, like these rappers taking over Hollywood? No, no, it’s Hollyhood! I love it! But I think they’re from Memphis or something. Isn’t that in Alabama? No, it’s the home of Country music, that’s right! But they must be balllllin because those black guys drove their Bentley all the way from Memphis to L.A. OMG, like why would MTV make us believe that if it weren’t true. And like all black people are big! Have you seen Computer, 36’s assistant? Or Triece or whatever his name is? To me it’s big black guy 1 and big black guy 2. I didn’t know how electric Juicy J was, like he owns all those rock t-shirts. Um, he’s a rapper, weird, I know, but they were all perfectly fitted and brand new, from Marylin Manson, to Green Day, to ACDC and others. But how come J looked as if he felt awkward wearing them. What, you’re going to tell us that MTV made you put them on? Yeah, I’ll believe that when rappers have their own TV show on MTV. So the premise of the whole show is fuzzy. Like they won that Oscar for that pimp song that they didn’t even write and they got shipped to lala land and are the posterchilds for the mainstreaming of rap and are working on their new CD. I think it was like: black rappers with bling set loose in L.A. Yeah and the results better be: crazy ridiculous! What’s with Paul’s hand, too much pistol toting? Holy Shiite, CamCam, did you see that next cool white rapper. What a name, Lil Wyte! He’s so adorable with that ‘I work in a saw mill and eat pork out of a can’ mustache. I’m so glad 36 gave him some advice on his rhyming skills otherwise those two rap fans at that big Warner Bros. showcase would have been disappointed. Big black guy 1 and 2 then tried to spit rhymes, OMG, they were horrible. They made fools out of themselves! Ha! Is it me Cam, or did their horrible rhyme scheme sound exactly like 36 and Project Pat? Like I noticed that while J was probably on some dranky drank mixed with E, hence the shades, Paul was trying to keep some semblance of showmanship for the duo. And he so seemed nervous and felt funny delivering some of those lines. And they only have Vern as their friend. Awww. She’s so white! And 36 is so black! Can’t wait for more MTV!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home