Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Watchin Dem Thangs: Iron Solomon

Since hearing Iron Solomon beat Jin on Fight Klub the other day, I've been watching You Tube to check son out (right lingo right?). It doesn't help that Time Warner snipped MTV2 from my cable area a few months ago, so I was not able to see it. From hearing the Jin v Iron Solomon battle, Jin was off the whole time. And for Iron Solomon, to me, it was a great introduction. While I'm not into battles (they are a thing of the past), they do excite me from time to time. Viewing a handful of Iron Solomon battles he spits with ferocity and his material makes sense. He has a penchant though for yelling and talking about what he'll do to other emcee's mothers and girlfriends i.e. having sexual interactions. Also, if you check some of his older material, his freestyles are thin and lack coherency. The competition was weak but watching his battle versus G. Sizzle, Solomon killed him every line!


Iron Solomon vs G. Sizzle



Iron Solomon vs Jin



Iron Solomon "44 4's"



Iron Solomon vs Shirt N Tie



Iron Solomon vs Flamez

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home