Monday, September 24, 2007

Through the Sieve

singles
chamillionaire still countin my cash (bonus track)

lupe verbal sarah green can you let me know

jahiem never

reub dance machine 3000 props to hdot

scc spice 1 tupac ice t mc eiht gangsta team (old)

cds
weezy* dwayne michael carter diaries
weezy* dwayne michael carter diaries

bless one starving artist

mally the letter

de la soul 3 feet high and rising

bun b trill

elz back like cooked crack 3 fiend out

DISCLAIMER: ALL MUSIC LINK POSTINGS ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. IT IS ADVISED TO DELETE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS. THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AS IT ONLY PROVIDES LINKS.
SUPPORT: EVEN THOUGH IT MAY BE FREE, IF YOU'RE FEELING WHAT'S ON HERE, GO COP IT! THIS SITE IS HERE AS A CAUTION/PREVIEW. I DON'T BELIEVE IN SUPPORTING GARBAGE!!!
ANY BROKEN LINKS? WANT SOMETHING THAT’S DOESN’T WORK AND NEED IT RE-UPPED? WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING/ REQUEST SOMETHING? FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT AND I WILL TRY MY BEST.
NEED MORE: NO RECENT POSTS, TRY MY LINKS @ THE RIGHT SIDE/BOTTOM.
IF THERE'S A PASSWORD= www.rapgodfathers.com
CONTACT ME: kiss.my.assplz@hotmail.com

MIXTAPE TRACKLISTINGS:
http://www.mixtapehype.com/

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was a short ass post, usually u do larger posts...you musta been tired of this wack ass genre they call rap...I know I am.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger The Major said...

ha!!! yeah I AM TIRED of RAP but usually when there's not a lot of music for a particular day, the post is either short or I don't post anything.

Plus there are points where we get the music (me!) too fast and also they're are dry points.

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

understood...do you like Mass Avenue..he's this new guy from Boston, he's fuckin cold yo. Him and term did a song, and he outshined term big time...I'm from Mass myself...where you reside at?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home