Sunday, February 17, 2008

FYI

I'm having computer problems related to blown sound card... never buy a cheap PC! 29 days of Lupe will continue though as scheduled, just no uploading. As for daily links, I'm not going to be able to do that. All I can do with this old as cpu I'm at now is type and post (which takes 30 minutes in itself). I'll be back to posting next weekend. I'll recap this coming week and put up lots of back links and let y'all know what's worth hearing. If you need links, peep the links to other blogs on this page. They should keep you up to date. If you want to DIY-it (do it yourself), Google them or register at these forums: RapGodfathers and Realest Niggas. That's where I get most of my links anyways. I know y'all are going to come back so for the time being bare with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home