Friday, July 07, 2006

Worst Day Of The Summer


I Love You Julissa Bermudez (seriously, no joke)!!! So why the hell are leaving 106 & Park and where are you going? Gosh darn it, I was planning on actually coming to see you in NY. And here I faithfully watched 106 & Park just for you for over a year. Tengo mucho respeto para tu. Your bright, smiley face shined, while it was slathered against that scandalous rap and R&B backdrop that played on the countdown. I really didn’t pay attention to too much else other than yourself. You brought class and dignity to an otherwise hollow network. The wholesome attitude gave me a renewed sense of hope for many young people out there. As on track as you were and are you did have your silly moments in which you dazzled, aimlessly, upon the stage. For these moments as well as all your other ones I will truly miss having the luxury of watching a talented, young woman prance in primetime animating my nightly endeavors. Thank You & Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home