Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oh, Lordy!

Ciara - Promise
Wow! That's all I could say when I saw Ciara's new video for her single "Promise". The video is intimate and I feel as if Ciara and I have a promise. Great song and beat, along with this lovely woman (and to think Bow Wow aint hitting that no more!) make this video feel like a throwback of sorts. Although the greatest thing about this song: This isn't a Jazze Phizzle Production.



Speaking about another talented and beautiful southern beaut, Ms. I can survive on my own Letoya Luckett was on Direct Effex on MTV last night. Hot damn she look good and sweeter than a motherfucker. Cipha Sounds high ass even tried to hit on her. And she held her own, speaking candidly about her break-up with Slim Thug (Again why Slim?) But she only date southern dudes... C'mon now!

Letoya - She Don't


Britney Spears & K-Fed Split? White trash @ it's best!
R.I.P. Ed Bradley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home