Saturday, May 19, 2007

Check My Footwork

These are my lone pair of Troops that I picked up for $20 when Troop tried to resurface a few years ago. The foot support is terrible but other than that these have been perfect for me during the winter with some jeans (psst: I've tried rocking these with shorts and I even laughed at myself). I love high tops but these have always been a little clumsy although I did get a half size too big but that's all they had left. I know LL was Mr. Troop in '86 but why haven't I seen anyone else with some Troops? While I couldn't find a few songs I wanted to for this post (that's what happens when you have too many songs--damn that Fat Boys track woulda been nice!), I chose two of the songs because of a recent run-in with the Minneapolis Police @ Twins v. BoSox game. Let's just say I was reppin' for the Saux!

plies got em hatin
ice t colors
nwa fuck tha police

Are you a sneaker head? Interested in showing off your footwork? E-mail me: kiss.my.assplz@hotmail.com. Send a photo of your kicks (one pair per picture). Make sure to include your name and where you’re from. Add a few sentences on how or what you feel when you lace them kicks up, maybe there’s one song that speaks for your shoes or a history—do something creative, it’s on you. If adding a song, up it for me. We’d all like to see you shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home