Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jams: Beastie Boys Licensed to Ill

As much as I used to disregard the Beastie Boys, I've got to say, actually listening to them over the past few years, I can't hate. I used to despise their pedigree; debunking any one's argument with a plain and loud "THEY SUCK". Oh, the mistakes you make... While I do respect them, their sound gets to you after an album, especially Licensed to Ill. But that goes too with any other 8os Hip Hop sound. Their B-Boy style coupled with their skin color always seemed gimmicky yet listening to them you realize it's very authentic. Licensed to Ill gets cheesy from time to time; it's more for party music. Their production (Mike D, if I'm not mistaken?) is unique and loud; there's never a stale moment... So let it flow




paul revere
slow and low
time to get ill


Last Week: Summer Time

DISCLAIMER: ALL MUSIC LINK POSTINGS ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. IT IS ADVISED TO DELETE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS. THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AS IT ONLY PROVIDES LINKS.
SUPPORT: EVEN THOUGH IT MAY BE FREE, IF YOU'RE FEELING WHAT'S ON HERE, GO COP IT! THIS SITE IS HERE AS A CAUTION/PREVIEW. I DON'T BELIEVE IN SUPPORTING GARBAGE!!!
ANY BROKEN LINKS? WANT SOMETHING THAT’S DOESN’T WORK AND NEED IT RE-UPPED? WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING/ REQUEST SOMETHING? FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT AND I WILL TRY MY BEST.
CONTACT ME:
kiss.my.assplz@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home