Saturday, July 07, 2007

Watchin Dem Thangs: That Otha' Shit

I can’t stand Rap all day, everyday. I need a break. But this isn’t a break per se. I completely love this music but I don’t get time to keep up on the Indie Rock scene because, of course, the Rap blog. Plus it’s a lot easier to stay on the newest and freshest Rap shit.

It’s odd: I’ve downloaded all of these acts’ recent albums (except Modest Mouse) and I went and copped all the real albums. Weird, but when the music is good all the way through, 10 bucks ain’t nothing.

While y’all rap heads might not feel this, the only message of this post is to find something other than Rap to rep, to go to. There’s a lot out there… go expand your mind!


White Stripes
Icky Thump


Cold War Kids
Hang Me Up to Dry


Hospital Beds Live


The National
Fake Empire


Mistaken for Strangers


Arcade Fire
Intervention Live


Neon Bible


Antichrist Television Blues


My Body is a Cage


Modest Mouse
Fire It Up

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger TreyPeezy.com said...

Great post I agree with you. Expand your mind PEOPLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home