Monday, September 10, 2007

"Like I could re-live it"

Over the past week the only thing that got repeat was that Kanye bonus track. It is sublime. If only he could have spit another verse...

Damn Joey! Yeah, I've been wondering where's Joey too. Peep the videos though, at least Joey can laugh it off... but ask DJ On Point for Mood Muzik 3!




Sittin on some Buddens




Still haven't listened to that Chamillionaire. So far he's quite the same: not bad at all but nothing is hitting me.

Pap really needs to stop. Fitted Hat Low? Yeah, where do I start!

Elz's pauses in his rhymes are not to my liking anymore "My little Lucky (pause) Charm."

Mike Jones' "Turning Heads" is another sign the American Dream will never see the light of day.

Webbie must have lost some spelling bees that are just now traumatizing him in his life. On "Independent" "I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what that means"... no, could I have the definition.

That "My Dear" shit with Ciara could have made me listen to T.I. vs T.I.P. once more...

Weezy* on "Pussy Monster" "Girl you hot like a bowl of hot stew". I'm wet too.

Now MTV folk can see Sir Ugly himself "Let's do tha Ooochie Koochie". Oh Snap! They did a close up of his lips! Can someone get him some Nasanex? At least I'll give him props for being the first person to rock the invisible neck brace (stiff ass motherfucka!).




Brisco and The Weezy* In the Hood... No Thank You




If you missed the first installment, oh well. But here's some Old School R&B/Soul 2. Put it on and relax. Take a moment off from this Rap shit.

Today was slow...
game weezy* dope in the blood

raekwon baggage handlers

t pain yo

9th wonder dream merchant

bump j cap 1 parkay three kingz

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger The Major said...

september 10 singles:
crooked i come on baby wk 23
game weezy* hard times
joell ortiz novel have a lil fun
kanye west mos def al be goodnight
mia bun b rich boy paper planes remix
ray cash feds are in town
rhymefest when i was
rick ross i choose you
saigon wake up
saigon joe scudda saved
sha stimuli greatest
ti ciara my dear
36 mafia champion
weezy* elz prostitute remix
wu tang watch ya mouth

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger The Major said...

old school r&b/soul 2:
arehta franklin one step ahead
curtis mayfield & the impressions keep on pushing
david ruffin common man
david ruffin everythings coming up love
diana ross & the supremes i hear a symphony
donald leace today wont come again
el debarge rhythm of the night
el debarge stay with me
etta james my funny valentine
jackie moore if
jermaine jackson castles of sand
jr walker & the all stars shotgun
lori perri up against the wind
mel & time backfield in motion
nat cole someone that i used to love
switch el debarge i call your name
the main ingredients make it w/ you
tom brock theres nothing in this world

 

Post a Comment

<< Home