Monday, August 14, 2006

Kicking the Habit: The Love for Drugs


Dude I was seeing colors, yeah boy! I was in the woods and shit, tasting colors. His eyes were popping out, it was fucking ridiculous. Shrooms are awesome. I don’t know, like, shrooms are only for certain people. I just act weird on them – they’re not for me. Whoa that salvia, now that’s where it’s at. Shit I was seeing visions man like I was opening the shingles off my roof and two huge hands appeared. Fa real. Remember that time I was punching the air and I kept on falling. That was a vicious street fight. I knocked him the fuck out. Once you go ecstasy for the night, it’s hard to stop; all I want to do is dance, dance, dance the night away. Ya for real like I can’t have estacy because it’s such a nasty drug. I tried having sex on x, yeah that doesn’t work hun. I’m like get away from me. I was rolling on x man, shit was fantastic. It was my fantasies relived in a never ending magical dream. Cocaine lasts for like 25 minutes and then I so need another hit. Coke is the shit tough. But like you can’t have it too much you know what I mean. Like, you can really get addicted to that. Anyone try crack? What are we, black or poor? No, we’re young, have recreational money and believe in the almighty! I was tripping on acid this one night, shit was crazy. I thought I was being jumped by this one dude that had jumped me before. He was in my room and shit going through all my shit. So I had to call the cops. The cops came knocking on my door. Dude I called the cops on myself I was tripping so much. That’s what acid’ll do. Yeah like I knew this one dude and he started fucking with heroin and I never saw him as much after that. I draw the line at that shit; it will fuck you up. Yeah heroin is for stupid asses – junkies. Hookah’s are hella bomb. Hookah parties are the funnest, just sitting and blowing circles in the wind. Cigarettes are grimy. Only if you’re a g posted up or a coal miner should you be smoking squares. Say No to Drugs, they are destructive and counter-productive. But since you’re young you’ve got time to absolve your sins later. WHOOOO!

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insightful last sentence!
brucer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home