Monday, August 07, 2006

A PSA From Rick Ross

(Ross) Hello, America, Dade County, the 305, MI Yayo it is the impresario residing in your deck, Rick Ross. On the day of my heralded (ha, no pun intened - it's the MI Yayo) classic album, Port of Miami, (Triple Cs), I gotta tell you I suffer from a speech problem. It's afflicted myself as much as it has my fellow co-workers in the rap game. (I'm the boss, Ross) It's like this homeboy: I interrupt myself all the time and it's involuntary. I don't think before I speak neither, so I says some thangs that may not be true (I sell that White, Ross). I can't control it! (Where My Money, I need need need Cash!) See it just blurts out of nowhere. I keep on saying the same stuff over. Like to (Triple Cs) ah, saying Triple Cs like as a child helped me remember my ABCs, but nows I say it so much it just interrupts my convos. Like check this the other night I was at a MI Yayo club buying out the bar and you know talking to this fine model chick. I'm whispering in her ear - all these goodies (how much white I sell) - then alls a sudden I just blurt Ross in her ear and I piss her off. I just explode and continue with a barrage of meaningless yelps, 'Ross', 'I sell White', 'Just bought a condo to get a kick out it', 'Triple Cs' and so on. I (that White on White)don't feel good bout myslef no more. Back at Slip-N-Slide, you know Trick Daddy (305) had me in this reading and learning program to help me speech impediment. But I had a relapse once Jay's ass (its ya boy) started hollering at me. I just brag too much! I never seen dope before in my life, I where shades cuz I gets migranes all the time and my down ass chick abuses me, I flash my pinky rings cuz they'z bigger than my cock, I don't hustle - in fact the only hustlin I ever did was as shelf stocker at Walmart! I'm dying here, the contradictories I claim. SO tomorrow If you want to hear bullshit,(Ross) damnit, (Boss) mindless lyrics,(Triple Cs) braggadocio at his best, (Carel City Cartel) a grown man in need of love and teaching (MI Yayo) AHHH!!! then don't buy the album - but buy it to support me. I'm gonna go get help and not brag and gain confidence and not blurt random words and not plug myslef e'rywhere I goes. Teach me how to read! Where my Phonics, I Need Need Help!

Your Ball-less Braggart,

Rick Ross

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i like reading these things

 

Post a Comment

<< Home