Thursday, August 03, 2006

What Would Emilio Estevez Do?


Regarding the present war in the Middle East
Just bomb ‘em. Let Israel bomb Lebanon, Iran bomb Israel, the U.S. bomb Iran. North Korea bomb the U.S. The U.S. bomb North Korea. China bomb Japan, South Korea and the U.S. and so on. And in the aftermath, when the world is like a Kevin Costner film, (not Water World, but more like the Postman) I will spread the good word: Emilio Estevez for world leader. Peace will prosper. Hi-jinx will ensue. Soon I will finally be able to be promiscuous with women. A burgeoning new world will take shape under my maws. An Emilio Estevez utopia – I can see it now…
It starts here. So let ‘em burn! That’s how I felt as a kid. You think making Repo Man and the Outsiders made me a proud person. I wanted to burn the producers who tarnished my legacy as the greatest actor ever. Now I’m a rouge, a motherless child and an actor without his stage. The agony! My father made me eat out of a dog bowl. He said it caused my hunger for acting. My brother threw baloney at me when I got out of the shower. He said it was preparation that would come when I would go onto do the greatest Disney and sports movie ever, Mighty Ducks. The torment that I endured helped me be the man I am today and the world is definitely better for it. Imagine me, Emilio running around L.A. streets with no direction… so let all them go through hell and back in order to find peace. Support my charity, Dead Kids for Peace. We are holding a demonstration this weekend, so come and join us. If you cannot be there go to deadkidsforpeace.org and show your support $$$. Kids die everyday for nothing, we will now let them die for a cause and sacrifice some to that end too. ‘Wont someone please think of the children?’ A-hem, a thank-you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home