Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Answers to a Few Questions

While watching the MTV dating show, Next, two questions were asked by participants.
“Have you ever had sex with a black guy? I’m not talking about a mixed guy either, cuz if he wasn’t 100% black you aint had him yet! Ha, once you go black you can’t go back.” As a lady I would giggle at this wee little man and retort something that would make the anaconda in his pants squirm as if he’d seen Ice Cube, J-Lo and John Voight. Umm, no I haven’t fucked a black guy before. Have you fucked a bum before? Yeah once you fuck a bum – you’ve got VD and you definitely cannot go back. You should try it some time. In fact, aint it time for you to go back to your traveling circus? Doesn’t David Blaine have a magic trick with your 4 foot dick for a kick stand? Run along.
“So what kind of girls do you date?” Ah [laughing uncontrollably]… I don’t date any girls. And no I’m not gay nor am I into D&D and baseball. ‘What kind of girls do I date?’ Seriously, what kind of a question is that? So what kind of dicks do you suck? Yeah, hmm, the ones that fall into your mouth, right? It’s not like I’m particular on the bitches who decide to talk to me. At this point I’d say I date psychotic, yet sultry, women (note: sultry equals psychotic?). So, hell no I’m not necessarily picky. I mean if you’re a plus size model in training (you’d break me anyways) or if you roll with UG then I’m game. I guess the right answer to that question is sluts. Yes, I run into a lot of sluts – quite my opposite, although aren’t all girls sluts? (later on that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home