Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Watching Them Thangs!

Jay Z - Show Me What You Got
Okay, Jay! What you're showing isn't really that good. You're actually starting to annoy me. Stop ramming your music down my throat. I've seen this non-stop since Sunday and you're Mr. King of Beer, the Budwiser Man and not to mention the plug on Monday Night Football. The beat's too fast and the flow is too rushed. The video, while extravagent, is, dare I say, fitting towards the song itself. Jay, with his budget, and the director should have been a little more creative. I'll stop hating, but "What you want me to do."



Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne - Make It Rain
Damn, Joey knows best. Crack himself is geared up. The white background thing though is getting played out. Lil Wayne looks like a parrot when he's sifting through money on top of the forklift; his small frame doesn't help coupled with his yelping the hook. I can just picture Fat Joe with Lil Wayne resting on his shoulder crooning the chorus and tucan samming it, bape style.



Ludacris ft. Young Jeezy - Grew Up a Screw Up
I didn't care too much for the song - it's not bad, but nothing exciting (building off biggie's pharse was asking too much). However, the video intrigues. I'm glad not much happens and the scenes are sparse. The camera movement is welcoming too. What's up with Jeezy? He looks to have lost some weight, but he's still wearing that blue Atlanta hat. Ain't you getting paid?

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP HATIN'...I NOTICE THAT YOU COMPLAIN ALOT ABOUT WHAT'S NOT GOOD OR WHAT WASN'T PERFECT...WHY DON'T YOU PUT SOMETHING ON HERE THAT IS GOOD TO YOU...YOU DOWNPLAY EVERYTHING YOU PUT ON HERE AND I DO NOT ENJOY THOSE RACIST AND DISCRIMINATORY COMMENTS ABOUT JESUS' COMING ON THE LAST DAY, NOT FUNNY AT ALL...LOOKING AT THIS SITE, YOU MUST HAVE NOT GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL...YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK...I UNDERSTAND EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO AN OPINION BUT DAMN...YOU SEEM TO MIX THAT UP WITH THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN...HOPE YOU HAD FUN IN IOWA...AND I WAS JUST PLAYIN WHEN I WROTE ALL THAT...its ya boy mally from the 612..I PROLLY HAD YO ASS SHOOK DIDN'T I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home