Friday, June 29, 2007

Currrrrtis Part 2

I Didn't Do It



I just Steve Urkeled the damn thang ("Did I do that?"). Yessir! Check this link and read #2 for Plies and read the excerpt:

"I don't want to hate but it seems that Plies (Florida) is claiming he´s hard as hell. I swear he isn't. I saw this Murder Dog DVD and they were asking him about his past and he was dodging it. I think he might have been on some sweet ass R&B tip years ago, and I remember seeing a picture from about a year ago and he hardly had any ice or tats. Plus usually when someone continues to claim something so hard, they're covering something up. I don't think this is a conspiracy theory... just check it out."

Usman, who heads the rumors section at Yo! Raps Online Magazine, felt the same way. Me and Plies don't got no beef, it's just I don't believe him; he's really faking the front. From listening to his hard, thug raps all the time, I got to thinking. I mean, why you gotta be covering up some insecurity issues if you continue to talk thuggish ruggish all the time. The quick transition from "Got Em Hatin" to "Shawty" seems skeptical. That thug attitude didn't sell huh? Plies really is Joe Budden's "Morris Day ass nigga". Y'all can thank me for the courtesy when he's exposed. But SERIOUSLY don't tell Plies... he'll sever his promise to seranade me with a rose in his mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home