Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lisssssssten!

I've never heard of any of Gemini's material before this tape. He goes off so much that at times it seems as if he's about to explode. And he's got an ill delivery/flow. This is the first tape in a while that keeps its high intensity going all the way through.



No one song stood out for me on this Royce tape. But the songs are more than solid as a collective. I've never been a Royce fan but after this I see why D-12 had beef with him.



Bavu Blakes is real cool. He ain't the shit but he's definately worth the listen. I'd earmark him "eclectic." Another reason I enjoyed the tape is because I love Texas music but all the lingo can get tiresome. He offers a different vibe and side to Texas music.

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger TreyPeezy.com said...

Gemini is nice. BEEN NICE find that candy paint joint he did! HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Matter of fact Imma post it on my blog when I CAN!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger The Major said...

cool... I have the tendency to sleep on some nice ass cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home