Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kid Cudi



I remember getting e-mails of his muisc months ago. NOTE: I will never listen to your music if it's blasted with 18 titles, pictures and decriptors in "". Example: Kid Cudi "Next to Blow"; hottest cat out of Cleveland; and sponsered by DJ ScratchMyBalls. Frankly being from Cleveland sort of turned me off too--Chip tha Ripper ain't exactly a music revivalist. BUT I grabbed Cudi's "Embrace the Martain" today for a looksie. It has grown me throughout the afternoon. Maybe it's the spacey beat. And then I realize we've been getting a lot those lately. He ain't cold but so far he's making me listening to him. He's got some shit I could listen to outside this damn cpu. I am posting it right? I guess he has a debut coming called "Man on the Moon" and that would explain the laser-dance beats. Reading more, he's been in NYC for a while and he's not a rapper's rapper yet more of a Indie rapper. I'll put a TBD sticker on him for now like Mr. Sonic Charles Hamilton.

kid cudi embrace the martian I kid cudi day n nite I kid cudi day n nite (crookers remix) I kid cudi dat new new I kid cudi spazzin I 88 keys kid cudi wasting my minutes I kid cudi lovestoned

5 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger MaLLY said...

Even tho i didnt like the music i support any artist making his own music and sticking to that

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger DJ E-V said...

KID CUDI has NEXT!!!!!!

check out my mix tapes he hosted...

on my blog
www.djev.blogspot.com

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger DJ E-V said...

ps im i DJ ScratchMyBalls???

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger The Major said...

Haha naw, not at all my dude. I had a few other random DJs send me e-mails saying that shit loudly--they were bordering pestering me to listen to dude.

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm feeling this. maybe its cuz i'm from cleveland, where's the whole mixtape?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home