Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Mr. Me Too: The No Shit, Sherlock

Termanology hooks up with Multi-Platinum rapper Bun B of UGK & producer DJ Premier for his new single "How We Rock.

When asked how the collaboration came about, Term stated "Around the time when I released 'Watch How It Go Down,' Bun B reached out to Premier and expressed interest in working with me. I ended up hangin with Bun at his birthday party in Houston and me Preem & Bun cooked up this track for my album - 'How We Rock.' We're shooting a video shortly, look for it!

Termanology will be releasing his debut LP, Politics As Usual, on September 30th, 2008 via ST. Records/Nature Sounds.

Politics As Usual features a who's who list of producers who chipped in to make Termanology's debut a very, very special record; those producers include: DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Alchemist, Hi-Tek, Havoc, Nottz, Buckwild, Large Professor + Easy Mo Bee.


term bun b how we rock

Cool story, trashy blogger (SOHH Blogger) © Joel McHale

Term really enlisted Bun B and DJ Premier for this song? Aside from the track being labled as such, I still couldn't be for sure even after listening to the song. I thought Bun B was Shawty Lo. Wrong. I still don't believe that beat is DJ Premiers; with all those scratches, it has to be DJ Smallz.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger MaLLY said...

LOOK WHAT I FOUND YO!

http://whentheyreminisce.com/?p=330

It's about term and his new album...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home