Tuesday, August 26, 2008

T-Pain Weezy* Can't Believe It



What's with the circus theme, can't believe it, huh? I found my answer seconds later: 33 Ringz. That's T-Pain's new album title. I've dug the song since it came out a while back thus I'm quite surprised that it floated under people's radars (or they don't care, shame on you, by the way). The video is mad trippy, especially when people continue to blossom from mouths, feet, fire etc. The lyrics are non-sensical like "I'll put you on a jet ski/somewhere in Helsinki." I forgot "Ooooh. Yeeeah." The laid back beat and the hook's are where it's at. So that's what comes out of T-Pain's top hat? I guess he's been suited all along with his apparel. The original song didn't have a Weezy* verse but this one does, sorta. Love when Weezy* sprouts and continues to sprout from himself. Make sure you watch the video multiple times. There's some cryptic details you pick up. Best video in months (no sarcasm).

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful and happy couple. I am so glad you are happy together. I once saw the two guys' personal ad from Richromances.com. You are no long a single already. Are you looking for only pals over there?
Video is no longer available~ Sad! I remember this guy blogs at Richromances.com eveyday. It seems he is a certified millionaire over there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home