Thursday, August 03, 2006

Greetings From Abroad


Today I washed my clothing out with that hotel soap we smuggled nights earlier across the Tora Bora. Tomorrow we’ll check out the cave near Jalalabad. Everyone’s so nice here. They give us free hideout shelters each step of the way and beg us to come back. You’ll definitely have to join me sometime so we experience this joy together (you always send troops here George, how come you can’t come? L. Recently there has been a heat wave, 33 C! I should really invest in some shorts. Hope the kids are doing fine and tell them I miss them. I just sent in a new tape, so they can see their Uncle Osama again.
Best Wishes, ObL xoxo

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man you funny... something gd to read while downloading the music.. thanx 4 the links :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home