Friday, December 08, 2006

Confessions of Lil Scrappy: No Money in Da Bank


[Usher’s “Confessions” plays in the background]. These are my confessions… Oh, what it is folk. Yeah, I got to come clean on somethin. I only owe it to my fans. I’m a man with pride so I gotta let my guns go: Scrappy ain’t got no money in the bank. Well, actually, I does, yet it’s in 50’s bank. And literally, 50 wanted his AR back and I got a bazooka at my nana’s house. I just went to Walmart to put some shits on lay though, so if you stepping to me, in three days that is, you’ll be knocked back. But technically, I do have a bank checking account, yet 50 placed 1000 dollars in it for me, kinda like a starters account. I’m ashamed to say that I aint ‘ad a chance to add to this, you know. I know, ya’ll, gon be like ‘damn’. Go ‘head. He give me an allowance thought, but if I grind extra hard for him that week, shit I get, he take all us pushers to the club on Saturdays and we thug in the club. Ha! But if I over spend, I gotta hear it from Marvin (Yayo)… Shit is nice with the unit, G-G-G-G-Unit! Ha! Like I got food on my table, I aint gotta go back to block no more. Give me shelter? Yeah, Mic J – he does. I got the top bunk, Buck! How you like that, huh, David. Man you my road dawg Buck, shit but yous got the bottom, Ha! Olivia be giving me lap dances – she got a fat twat though; it’s fatter than normal? I had to get this G-Unit tattoo on my wrist and I got this ankle bracelet that 50 be monitoring me with but for the downs there are too many ups. And we can’t speak to 50 until he gives us permission. Plus we got monthly get togethers. Theys like play dates where we can intermingle with fellow Unit members and swap bars on each other’s songs. See when we roll, we roll waist deep. Nah, not some Game/Black Ty shit. What up Black Ty? Love the album! We roll with the Blue and fuck the crips. Ha, haha! Ya’ll cant catch me neither, dumb heads end up like Tookie! And too, aint no po gon push me off a stage again, they assured me of that, at least when I’m in Orlando. See I aint stessin from that “Money in da Bank” shit. Cuz how I sees it, I got a pillow to fall back on. I can talk alls I want; watcha gon do, call the cops… Bitch we is da cops. I admit to it but I’ll still stunt in 50s cars and his Ralph Lauren boxers that he bought for me. So I got 50s money in my bank, shawty what you thank, shawty who you thank (50), I got 50s money in my bank, shawty what you drank (its on 50)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home