Saturday, December 02, 2006

Through the Sieve

Beyonce - Listen


Damn B, why you gotta be crushing 'em. I'll listen from now on with that gorgeous red lipstick and those jeans & tight t. Umm! I would love B more than she does she... I guess she tossed Jay to the right, to right (right Papoose)... You got change for a billion? Yeah, I do Cam (quit your 2 centstalkin)... Brooklyn!!! Men lie, Women lie, Numbers don't!... Kids lie, Women lie, Grown Folks Don't! 108k of Hustles POME the first week @ $7 a pop that's a million - Getting Money... The Prof, the prof, proffffit... Papoose, release the album... Nas, don't release the album so you don't kill hip-hop... Jim Jones and A Dipset X-Mas, pure absurdity. Yet I'm buying it (not literally), anything less would be uncivilized fall back or ball wack... Ghostface, too much fish!... DJ Unk AIDS day song, "Wrap it Up", "Now wrap it up, East side wrap it up, South side wrap it up..."... Oh, yeah fuck you Larry Johnson... Hell Rell for a whole mixtape? Intriguing... Weezy "I are who I are"... Ciara's Evolution had so much promise, yet it fell flat. I guess I can't vibe to the chick songs yet I thought her dance songs would surpass "Goodies" and "1,2 Step"... Story time from Jeezy on "J.E.E.Z.Y.", "Birds chirpin dogs is barkin, the old lady cross the street still bitchin its 3 in the morning take yo old ass to sleep, third time she don called the police this week", Jeezy like to ad lib, Jeezy like talk, Jeezy like to take out hits on dudes' lips that are blacker than purple... Its's TIP shawty, keep it pimpin... Dro says, "My hair is opal, my ice is piss, the box chevy does trigonometry, call me what you want I'm the ish"... G-Unit finally dead? Em finally dead? Please, say yes... Why they still got to release stupid Tupac albums?... Jay that internet concert was emphatic, yet its time to take you home, really exit stage left.

singles
elz weezy throw some ds

nas cant forget about you

elz jeezy fuck off
elz jeezy fuck off
elz jeezy fuck off

jr writer slow flow

grafh ciara promise remix

jody breeze day in the life

al gator that aint what you want

young buck i will do it myself (game weezy diss)

tracks from dj folk n da game 8
boo am i wrong
paul wall laid up
daz shawty redd sliding down the pole
rick ross put the beam on it (throw some ds)
big krit juice opening ceremony
plies like my brother
young dro geeked up
allstar give me your love
young dro cant lose
rick ross all eyez on me (tupac tribute)

cds
don cannon willie da kid 28 grams 5
don cannon willie da kid 28 grams 5 (ss)

ghostface more fish (speedy)
ghostface more fish (mega)
ghostface more fish

young jeezy inspiration

ciara evolution

DISCLAIMER: ALL MUSIC LINK POSTINGS ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. IT IS ADVISED TO DELETE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS. THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AS IT ONLY PROVIDES LINKS.
ANY BROKEN LINKS? WANT SOMETHING THAT’S DOESN’T WORK AND NEED IT RE-UPPED? WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING/ REQUEST SOMETHING? FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT AND I WILL TRY MY BEST.
NOTE: MIXTAPE TRACKLISTINGS @:
http://www.mixunit.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home