Thursday, December 07, 2006

Through the Sieve: Hip Hop Is Dead

Go tell it to the mountain Nas...

nas hip hop is dead (rs)
nas hip hop is dead (ss)
nas hip hop is dead (rs)
nas hip hop is dead (mega)
nas hip hop is dead
nas hip hop is dead (rs)
nas hip hop is dead (ss)
nas hip hop is dead (rs)

***note: these links may not be the actual retail version***

jeezy speaks on "hip hop is dead"

some of what weezy said recently...
He had some words for Jay-Z:
“I don’t like what he’s saying about how he had to come back because hip hop’s dead and we need him,” he says. “What the fuck do you mean? If anything it’s reborn, so he’s probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, ‘Yo, this is Jay’s house. He’s the best.’ Now he comes back and still thinks it’s his house. But we fucked bitches in your bed already. It’s not your house anymore and I’m better than you.”

We asked if he thinks he’s better than Jay-Z:
“Who don’t? [to friends in the background] Ay-yo, am I better than Jay? [friends laugh and nod]. I ain’t got nothing to do with who he is. I’m better than him, though. I’m 24 years old… The dude’s like…? It’s scary. I’m 13 years deep with five albums and 10 million records sold.”

On the infamous photo of he and Baby kissing:
”I don’t fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don’t understand a lot of shit. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, ‘Everybody’s doing this black mob shit. When I see you niggas, this is what we’re gonna do.’ And that’s why you’ve probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every nigga’s done that. I’ve done kissed [Juvenile and B.G.]. No homo. Pause.”

On Pharrell and the Clipse:
”I don’t see no fucking Clipse. This is a fucking legend you’re talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, ‘I like these colors but I can’t buy them because other rappers wore them?”

talb kweli presents blacksmith the movement

master p ghetto d

superstar jay gillie da kid truth hurts
superstar jay gillie da kid truth hurts

game travis barker aol session in compton

jay bezel shotgun season

fabulous get at me (50 cent diss)

lloyd banks career annihilation (game diss)

usher doing the most

insomniac
jr writer camron hell rell grill em rmx
camron yall cant live his life
ray cash ti project pat pimp c bumpin my music rmx
yung joc a couple grand
squad up gunz n knapsack
flame can i live
yo gotti lil flip lil keke slim thug lean on me
jody breeze 24 hours
slim thug paul wall killa kyleon grillz flow
camron hell rell im laughin
juelz losin my love

DISCLAIMER: ALL MUSIC LINK POSTINGS ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. IT IS ADVISED TO DELETE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS. THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AS IT ONLY PROVIDES LINKS.
ANY BROKEN LINKS? WANT SOMETHING THAT’S DOESN’T WORK AND NEED IT RE-UPPED? WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING/ REQUEST SOMETHING? FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT AND I WILL TRY MY BEST.
NOTE: MIXTAPE TRACKLISTINGS @:
http://www.mixunit.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home