Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Little Soul Sampling: Wake Up Mr. West


The moment I heard "Thru the Wire" I fell in love with Kanye West and his samples. I soon found out that's all he did and has done. Maybe it got tiresome for a few, but to me Kanyeezy wouldn't be if he hadn't used so much old shit. I thank him for that. Here's all of the samples from "Late Registration" and some xtra ... I am working on "College Dropout".

natalie cole someone that i used to love
heard em say

etta james my funny valentine
addiction

creative source id find you anywhere
wouldnt get far (game)

bill withers rosie
roses

hank crawford wildflower
drive slow

orange krush action
we major

gil scott heron home is where the hatred is
my way home (common)

curits mayfield move on up
touch the sky

ray charles i got a woman
gold digger

donal leace today wont come again
hey mama

otis redding its too late
gone

marvin gaye distant lover
spaceship

ny community choir since you came into my life
crack music

shirley bassey diamonds are forever
diamonds are forever

arc choir walk with me
jesus walks

arethra fanklin
school spirit


DISCLAIMER: ALL MUSIC LINK POSTINGS ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. IT IS ADVISED TO DELETE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS. THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AS IT ONLY PROVIDES LINKS.
ANY BROKEN LINKS? WANT SOMETHING THAT’S DOESN’T WORK AND NEED IT RE-UPPED? WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING/ REQUEST SOMETHING? FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT AND I WILL TRY MY BEST.
NOTE: MIXTAPE TRACKLISTINGS @:
http://www.mixunit.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home