Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cam Gets His White Girl


Cam: I get the Diplomats. You take Dipset.
Jim: They’re the same thing ass-fuck!
Cam: So.

Cam: I got Koch. Jim: After all these years you're fighting for Koch? 50 was right, it is a graveyard.
Jim: I got the Rock Star shit! Totally do it!!!
Cam: As long as I get pink.
Jim: Ha, ha! Take pink you bitch! And take purple while you’re at it, you old Morris Day ass—
Cam: I already took purple.
Jim: I got Harlem.
Cam: You can’t take Harlem.
Jim: Fine, call Sharpton and then we’ll see who wins.
Cam: Give me 145th & Lennox.
Jim: Why, so you can push E pills in the Revlon isle at CVS.
Cam: The CVS is my territory from now on!
Cam: I got Elz.
Jim: Naw, homie. I got Elz.
Elz: None of y’all got me.
Jim: Shut up Elz!
Elz: Man, this shit is wack. Why are you bithces fighting the first place? Like anyone believes you. Like anyone cares. I’m the only one with a major. And I’ve got Harley Davidsons.
Cam: Steingold will settle Elz.
Jim: Naw, Rothsberg will!
Cam: I got Zeke.
Jim: Zeke, take him. He told me otherwise though.
Cam: I got Jha-Jha. Wait no I don’t.
Jim: I’ll give you Killa Season.
Cam: Serious! You ain’t jerkin my chain? Thanks, Jimmy.
Jim: Call me One-Eyed Willie bitch!
Jim: I’m taking ya Lambo, too.
Cam: Hell nah, bra!
Jim: You want Killa Season 2?
Cam: Fine. You win.
Jim: What about Hell?
Cam: Shit, I’m kind of scared of him.
Hell Rell: I don’t need you Jim. I don’t need you Cam.
Jim: You want J.R.
Cam: Um… He could… nah… but then maybe… Nah it’s okay. You take him.
Jim: Damn, I don’t want him, either. S.A.S.? Jay Bezel?
Cam: Who?
40 Cal: Who wants me?
Cam: Shut up!
Jim: Yeah, shut up!
Duke da God: I’m with Cam.
Cam: Yup, look what my A&R can do!
Cam: I get to keep my white girl though.
Jim: Fine with me, she's a transvestite anyhoo.
40 Cal: 40!
Jim: Give me back my Spiderman comics.
Cam: No.
Jim: Then I’m not returning your b-ball plaque.
Cam: Fine, them I’m not backing you up when we get in a fight.
Jim: You never do!
Jim: I’ll take Tru Life for you.
Cam: Cool, preciate it. He’s good with them punches.
Cam: Let me keep 50 cent. And Hova.
Jim: I’ll let you keep 50 but I want Hov too, and exclusive rights to Nas.
Cam: Cool. Let me get Big L, LL, Ne-yo, Paul Wall—
Jim: Dude since when you have beefs with them?
Cam: Since... I don’t know, this conversation!
Cam: I got lemon heads.
Jim: Lemon heads are so September 10th.
Cam: Let me keep “At the end of the day”
Jim: Yeah. Go ahead and keep the “Computers putin” and the “Movers movin”.
Cam: Like your lyrics and ad-libs are better.
Jim: Shut up, stop taking me down with you (Choooo)!
Cam: Who’s got the Heatmakers?
Jim: No one.
Cam: I got the mixtapes.
Jim: Take it. Shit all I need is “Ballllllllllin".

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Enigmatik said...

You're a fool man! Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home