Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dig a Hole, Hype Man!

(Memphis Bleek) Hov, what else you want me to do. (Jay Z) Shit, didn’t I tell you to dig a hole! (Bleek) I did and I buried them too! (Jay Z) Alright, you were like two months late but that’ll do. Where’s the rest of them toy rappers? (Bleek) Who, Hell Rell? JR? Freaky just got out. Jha Jha must have been drunk cuz she kept asking me what I was drinking on. I kept answering too, with Ace of Spades? (Jay Z) Good. Good lookin Bleek. I don’t know what I’d do without you. (Bleek) Oh, Hov – (Jay Z) Hey, its’ Young Hov to you, remember that Bleek, I let the last one slide. After this, nope you gon be in that hole too! (Bleek) I’m sorry Young Hov. Back to the hole, I couldn’t find 40 cal. His mixtapes don’t even see the light of day. (Jay Z) True, plus that’s Nas’ shit. (Bleek) JR was writing, he’s writing and Hell Rell, well, he’s the hardest out, I didn’t want to step to him – he’s actually been to jail! (Jay Z) Alright, that’ll do. At least we got the 3 main culprits. How are we doing with Jeezy? (Bleek) Good, I called him and told Nas about their meeting. (Jay Z) Yeah wasn’t Nas doing his release party in Atlanta? That’s a bad move. I told him no. That’ll make me look bad! Make sure Nas aint tell anyone yet about you know what… (Bleek) The corporate takeover? Right Bebay? The Hip Hop is Dead yet isn’t campaign because Jay started it to bring back East coast rap and sell records? Yeah Jeezy and Nas are chilling right now. Matter of fact, Jeezy is showing Nas how to buss his guns. (Jay Z) Good. Real good. Now when an attack happens they wont be able to say Nas cant buss his guns. Hey make sure he goes to Magic City or the Pool Palace and learn that “Snap” or whatever it is? That shits kinda tight! (Bleek) I sent a message to Haitian Jack in jail. He wont beef with his new Rocawear gear. (Jay Z) What about Weezy, he can’t be making statements like that, saying he better than me! Muthafucker, who he think he is? Lebron James. Bitch, I’m the Michael Jordan of recording, you might wanna fall back from… (Bleek) Ha! Jay, you already dissed him, I told you. (Jay Z) Yeah, you right. See if I am the best, which I am, then you’re the second best, which you aren’t. Shit, you back me up and you probably know my songs better than me. I mean, since I don’t let you do you. Shit you should be making statement like that. ‘Bleek is the Second Best’. (Bleek) I’m flattered. (Jay Z) Shit you tell Jim that numbers don’t lie! (Bleek) Yeah I sent him the message. (Jay Z) Poor bastard, shit I seen him on the street holding up “Will work for money so I can be Ballin’” cardboard sign. Shit seen him promote his Dipset Christmas album by dressing up and holding those bells with a red bucket singing “Fa la la la la, it’s a Dipset Christmas”. Muthafucker is BEGGIN’. (Bleek) Ha! Yeah, Young Hov, Ha! BEGGIN’. (Jay Z) Don’t patronize me Bleek! (Bleek) Sorry. Hey, I called B back. (Jay Z) Yeah, what she say? (Bleek) Didn’t answer. Left a message. Her answering machine was blaring “To the Left, to the Left!” (Jay Z) Damn! Why we got to break up? I was pouring out my heart in “Lost Ones” but she gotta air me out on “Ring the Alarm”. Telling people I strapped her in a chair, I stopped doing that a long time ago! And with “Irreplaceable” she telling me I’m indispensable. Im YOUNG H O V! Nobody tells me off like that, shit I’m a man with pride, you don’t get me back like that. Tell her she need to lose weight – she looking fatter in that “Listen” video!

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut da Fuck Up and Just Up Songs

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA who is this asshole trippin, i thought it was cool, ayo disgruntled leecher go hang urself wit Saddam Hussein who hangs sooner or later wit you lame! Oh yea calm down before i dig a hole in your ass..no homo.

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homo Ass Nigga Shut da Fuck up and stop Net Arguin get a Life....the other guy is right jus Upload songs and shut up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home