Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Through the Sieve: Leftovers

While going through my collection from 2006, mixtapes and singles, I narrowed the search for my top 100 singles to around 400. Going through the list again, I easily slimmed it down to 200. 75 songs made my list for sure, while I was trying to defend another 50. Through some tears... I made 100. Wait 'til Saturday for those. Until then, here are the Leftovers, songs I really enjoyed yet could not justfy a slot in the top 100 (I'm still uploading some 20 more, so look for those on Thursday/Friday). I recommeded all of these, so in case you missed them, eat 'em up.......

ac wrong place wrong time
ali big gipp go head
big sexy love mash up
boyz n da hood born n raised in atl
camron yall cant live ya life
camron wet wipes
chingo bling chingo bling city
consequence clockin my style
consequence takin me higher
consequence young restless
dj unk beatin down ya block
gillie da kid frontin like ya daddy
fabo young jeezy geeked up (spaceships on bankhead)
fat joe hard not to kill
freeway on my ph shit
game lil flip cassidy state ya name gangsta
gnarls biggie party bullshit mashup
j dilla common so far so good
jody breeze 24 hours
letoya nas she dont remix
lil yola (aka yola/dg yola) about my business
ludacris uncle murda cannon flow
murs la
papoose 1.5 million man
pimpzilla fast car
question big mike flow
roam bad daddy kill me
skyzoo comeback
slim thug mike jones h town (clintonsparks)
smitty kiotti donks slabs
talib kweli happy bday (clintonsparks flow)
talib kweli bun b none of us are free
weezy jody breeze dippin from the cops
young cash motion picture
young jeezy jeezy
yung joc do ya bad

DISCLAIMER: ALL MUSIC LINK POSTINGS ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. IT IS ADVISED TO DELETE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS. THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AS IT ONLY PROVIDES LINKS.
ANY BROKEN LINKS? WANT SOMETHING THAT’S DOESN’T WORK AND NEED IT RE-UPPED? WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING/ REQUEST SOMETHING? FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT AND I WILL TRY MY BEST.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey can u make MOTION PICTURE by YOUNG CASH available again i really need dat song DUVAL REPRESENT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home