Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Message from KissMyAssPlz


It’s that time of the year for sharing – so get the hell away from my LINKS, they’re mine. Okay, excuse my friend for his childish manners. I’ve been offering my services for the past 6 months: links and what I like to call, “What gets me off” (my rambling writings). I like doing this; it lets me speak to the world. And truth be told, I’ve always talked to myself, so now I can just talk to a computer and blab on and on and on… Rest assured, and tangents aside, I appreciate having an audience who listen (or not – you lechers!).
Don’t let that last comment get you, I do my fair share of leeching too. Really. Just say Fuck Me and all that rage will be let out of your cage.
Enough with the lecture, bitch! Yeah, I just called myself a bitch… It is hard keeping this site up all the time, especially since the Google Ads wont send me my check – had to write them and E-Mail acting like Rick Ross “Google, where my money, I need, I need cash!”(hence I stripped the site of whorey ads – that was so unlike me, to be a corporate pusher). Ah, I’m free of that now and so are you.
Keeping music free and ideas free, I ask of you to refer http://kissmyassplz.blogspot.com to anyone who’d benefit: a friend, the whore who’s sucking you off right now, I don’t know, a bum! Shit just tell someone: through e-mail, IM, message boards, work, school, jail… You get my point. I don’t need any reassurance to make me feel good (yes, I do!) but I believe others would benefit from my offerings.
And so what else do I get, you ask? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. A baloney sandwich indeed. Yet, I will share some sites I view regularly (us bloggers will reunite the worlds when Armageddon comes). My favorite site and what kind of made me start my own blog: The Smoking Section. Great work and updated daily. Gotty, the man of TSS, is strictly rap/r&b. He offers worthy commentary, singles, videos and mixtapes. My next one is Different Kitchen which offers rap music and commentary as well as current event opinions. 33jones offers timely updates of music and social commentary. And another E-Junkie just offers links to mixtapes and cds (its down right now but hopefully is up soon). Check all these out and when I don’t update go to these first (or hell just bypass me altogether!)… but don’t, please don’t abandon me! For personal requests of larger quantities of music (ie mixtapes or even older singles), send me an email: kiss.my.assplz@hotmail.com and I can get you those files that way – it’ll be easier (and again I don’t have everything but try me, I listen to way too much music). Lastly as my half countryman, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, would say, “Thank You and Come Again!”

Before I let you go, I hope to, before the New Year, Review the Year in Rap 2006. The 10 best rappers (Weezy - The Best Rapper Alive??? Wait and See), Folks who need to call it quits (yes, you DMX) and Some Things to look for in 2007 (Papoose, Papoose). Oh, too, I’ll up my favorite 100 jams/bangers from 2006… Hoping you’ll stay with me (and more will join (or else I’ll consider hanging myself)) for 2007,

KissMyAssPlz

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been sleepin on your site until I saw a bunch of hits coming from this post, but I'm glad I found it. Lots of good stuff on here. I'll be checking back on the regular.

DMX can't retire. Can you imagine how many times he'll get arrested if he doesn't have his music career to occasionally distract him from his criminal exploits?

Thanks for the link.

peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home