Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Through the Sieve

If I don't hear from you I can't re-up certain links. So if you are not able to get a track tell me kiss.my.assplz@hotmail.com / post a comment. I will try to upload some of the files myself more often so we wont have to go throught this... thanks

singles
playaz circle weezy* duffle bag boy (ss)
playaz circle weezy* duffle bag boy (ss)
playaz cirlce weezy* duffle bag boy (rs)

camron jr writere freak zeeky callette

joe budden my life

lupe fiasco dope boy

pretty ricky missy mike jones on the hotline 2

dj nasty mims pitbull red cafe currensy we really do this

wine o ima get it

lumidee jim jones im up

sean kingston rick ross game colors

elz rap city freestyle 3/7/07

eddie kane jr blast squeeze first

weezy* top back flow
weezy* top back flow

mims like this

lil wyte 36 mafia i got dat candy (dirty)

camron on hot 97 3/13/07

jae millz prodigy respect my gangsta

omarion usher fab icebox remix (ss)
omarion usher fab icebox remix (rs)

juxx diamond get knocked

supa nova jadakiss gangstaz salute

gucci mane my chain remix

sheek where do i began

clyde carson 2 step (produced by dr dre)

ca$his wouldnt get far

ca$his hit em up (cam game diss)

ghostface chunky

tone tone sippin on (detriot)

cds
round da clock hustlers 10 hosted by flo rida

crime mob hated on mostly

dj diggz dj lust goonies 2k7 2 hosted by jay bezel PASS= sddd

dj scope respect my grind 7

red devil respect our grind

dj l dj suss memories 2 (mjb brandy mc, lauryn hill)

dj ill will rap or die (hosted by tk)

cutmaster c whos runnin the city

evidence the weatherman

DISCLAIMER: ALL MUSIC LINK POSTINGS ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. IT IS ADVISED TO DELETE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS. THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AS IT ONLY PROVIDES LINKS.
ANY BROKEN LINKS? WANT SOMETHING THAT’S DOESN’T WORK AND NEED IT RE-UPPED? WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING/ REQUEST SOMETHING? FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT AND I WILL TRY MY BEST.
NEED MORE: NO RECENT POSTS, TRY MY LINKS @ THE RIGHT SIDE/BOTTOM.
IF THERE'S A PASSWORD=
www.rapgodfathers.com
CONTACT ME @ kiss.my.assplz.hotmail.com
NOTE: MIXTAPE TRACKLISTINGS @:
http://www.mixtapehype.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home